My Office Store

Best Methods To Get Noticed Fast On YouTube.



How's it going? I'm Zack. I wanted to share with you a few secrets, plus some very genius  tips on how to get  noticed on YouTube Fast. So, you want views huh? want to become popular on the quickly rising YouTube Social Network. Well I couldn't blame you for wanting that because really, who doesn't? Below listed are a couple of  things that are essential when wanting to have a YouTube account that really sticks out.

  • A YouTube Account (you should have one if you're reading this) If     not and you need help setting up  one then let me know and I'd be   glad to help. Having to have a GOOGLE Account in order to have a YouTube is actually pretty confusing when it comes to linking the two accounts and so on.
  • Original Videos are not mandatory, but can definitely help you out better as far as you personally getting recognized. 
  • I can not stress enough how important Tags, Titles, and Descriptions are. They may not seem important but believe me, they are. If you need help with keywords, just search "Google Key Word Tool" and that will work wonders. For example, If you have a Funny Video then you might add "funny video" or "hilarious video" to your tags. Also, very importantly I would like to mention....if you are typing in your tags for your new video and just put words like this.....funny video hilarious video, then all of them words are separated and won't get that great of traffic. If you post your tags like this...."funny video" "hilarious video", then you will get much better traffic because when someone wants to see a funny video they search, funny video....not just funny or video. When you add the quotations to your keyword it groups them two words together and makes for better search results.
  • Next, you need to add a lot of friends and I would recommend posting comments on their channel because they will most likely return the favor giving you video views and channel views.
  • Another simple way to get a lot of views is to post your video as a video response to a video that has millions of views. I know this from experience, it brings hundreds of views most of the time. 

Now, If you have all of that down then you are ready for a little trick I found out myself without any help         
or questions asked. It is a completely amazing tool that can turn all most any ones channel into thousands
of views over night! Watch the video Below to find out about the CC License for Shared videos, also know as Creative Commons License.              


                                                                              
I had a YouTube Account for about 5 years and never really messed with it. About a week ago I decided I was going to try to get a lot of views and formed this method. Now, it's not a cheat code or any sort of hack, I never said that it was. It is just simply using the resources that YouTube has given us while a lot of people don't know about it. I used this technique and uploaded about 50 videos within about 36 hours and received over 5,000 video views within two days. Now remember the key is to also apply all of the previous steps before this one. One of the most important keys to this method is to make your video a video response to a popular video I'd say every hour. Now the comment posting, friend adding, and video responding may take a little while, but I can almost guarantee you that you'll receive hundreds of views while you sleep.

Now very importantly keep in mind. I am not making you any promises that you will get  famous, earning lots of money or get millions of views. I am just simply sharing to all of you what has worked for me. I am not a selfish person, and when ever I find something that works I love to share it with everyone.
Thanks a lot for stopping by. Please feel free to leave comments, questions, ideas, and add anything you'd like. Come back and tell me if it works for you. Also if you'd be kind enough to share this website with friends and family I'd greatly appreciate it. So Long! Get some views!

No comments:

Post a Comment